30 May 2011

weekend in Istanbul

A weekend in Istanbul that I have been craving for a long time..Although the weather was not helping for a perfect holiday, it was soooo nice to see my dearest friends and spend the whole time together while enjoying the city..wish you a wonderful week!!
Haftasonunu İstanbul'da geçirmek uzun zamandır beklediğim bir şeydi. Hava muhteşem olmasa da arkadaşlarımla beraber çoook keyifli zaman geçirdik ve ne yazık ki 2 gün cabucak geçti.

Tuna ile Delicatessene'de..
with Tuna @Delicatessene

swordfish pesto-kılıçbalıgı pesto


my dear Ziya




 breakfast at Mangerie


Bebek

Ulus Park


Sorry that it was not the perfect weather to take pictures..


sweater:Bershka
pants:Ipekyol
shoes:Divarese
Top:Mango
clutch:Zara

3 comments:

  1. Great post, I miss İstanbul..
    xoxo
    Nino

    http://modatasarimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!I love all your outfits!I am following you now!
    jewellerybijou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pics! Definitely a place I hope to visit one day :)
    Stumbled upon your blog :) Hope you can stop by mine & follow if you'd like?? I'll follow in return :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete