30 July 2012

simply black..



I'm a woman, I'm not a princess, I have emotions, a temper, opinions, a very loud noice, a sweet smile and definetely a Look

Back home again, to see my friends and get the most fun of these hot days of summer..To me summer is all about, sea, sun, sand, bikini, shorts, flip flops, margaritas and ice cream..
Altough I haven't had the chance to go the beach yet this summer, spending a full weekend with friends eating and drinking and dancing and laughing are not bad either..
This maxi dress is one of my favorite pieces of this summer. Comfortable and simple..I also love its being asymetric and the little cut at the back.
Of course I could not miss to wear my favorite bracelets from Swarovski's 2012 Autumn/winter collection..

Enjoy the weekend!!








 Oysho Asymmetric Dress
Nursace Sandals
Stella Mc Cartney Sunnies
Swarovski & Agatha Bracelets
Skull pattern clutch bought in Rome

2 comments: