18 March 2011

walking the river side

Spring in England, finally.. The weather is so nice that we spent nearlyt the whole day by the river. It was also great to enjoy our take away lunch outside..
You know that I'm a huge fan of accessories. I love buying different rings and earrings. These vintage looking heart shaped earrings are the best favorite purchases of the day..
Another comfortable outfit because I'm on holiday..
See you,

Sonunda bahar geldi. Bu güzel günü bütün güz gezip alışveriş yaparak geçirmek yazık olurdu. Biz de nehir kıyısında piknik yapıp, güneşin tadını çıkarmayı seçtik.:)
Aksesuarları çok sevdiğimi biliyorsunuz. Yeni aldığım yüzük ve küpeleri en yakın zamanda sizinle paylaşacağım. Kulağımdaki vintage tarzı kalp küpeleri de bugün aldım. Beğendiniz mi?
Bavulumu hazırlarken rahat kıyafetler seçmeye özen gösterdim. Ne de olsa tatildeyim:))
Sevgiler,










You like my green nail polish??


Zara sweater
my sister's Mudo shirt
Mango jeans and handbag
Divarese Boots
Accessorize multifinger ring I bought recently
heartshaped earrings I bought today Cult, UK

2 comments:

  1. very nice outfit:) i want to go to england so badly this summer:)
    www.makeaboldstatement.blogspot.com
    x,
    sagalina

    ReplyDelete
  2. ** Gnamm gnamm! How many good foods!
    I like your key ring!!


    Follow me if you like :)

    ReplyDelete