27 February 2011

maxi skirt & denim shirt




I love maxi skirts..It is definitely a must have item for summers..This season, there are also different models of maxi skirts for the winter as well.  It is not a very good choice to wear it during cold, snowy or rainy weather so you should wait for the right time. This weekend was not rainy at all so I put on my recently purchased grey skirt and took some pictures for you.
For a change I took the pictures at METU where I spent wonderful years studying. Every spot has a memory for me so I love spending time there.
I hope you enjoy the pictures..

Uzun etekleri hep çok sevmişimdir. Özellikle yaz aylarının vazgeçilmezleridir. Bu sezon bir çok markada farklı uzun etek seçenekler mevcuttu. Ankara'nın karlı, yağmurlu soğuk havasına çok uygun olduğunu düşünmediğimden kısa zaman öncesine kadar direnmiştim yaza kadar beklemeye. Ta ki geçen hafta Ipekyol indiriminde bu eteği bulana kadar. İndirimde olmasının yanında bahar aylarında da giymeye uygun olduğu için hemen aldım.
Bu hafta bir değişiklik yaptık ve fotoğrafları ODTU'de çektik. ODTÜ, okuduğum okul olmasının yanında çok güzel anılarımın olduğu özel bir yerdir.


    






Ipekyol maxi skirt
Zara denim shirt & bag
Leather jacket I bought in NY
Swarovski Erika pendant

4 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2011/02/shop-it-all-at-besocom.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your maxi skirt sooooooooo much its exactly what im looking for!
    check out my blog and follow if you like @
    www.makeaboldstatement.blogspot.com
    x,
    sagalina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! And I love that skirt! It looks just so fabulous!

    Thanks for the comments! And I am definitely following you back! Let's keep in touch!
    toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Amanda Archambault

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you girls! I'll def. follow you

    ReplyDelete