21 February 2011

vintage sunday

Hello again,
After spending the weekend with Ates, I'm ready to make a fresh start for the week. Sunday was rainy and cloudy so I choiced a vintage look. Last season in Massimo Dutti I saw a very similar version of this shirt however there were only two color options so I decided to have a new one tailored. My mum picked the fabric and in the end I have my beautiful flower patterned vintage looking shirt.

Herkese merhaba,
Haftasonunu (çalışmadığım zamanlarda) Ateş'le geçirdikten sonra yeniden yoğun bir haftaya başlıyorum. Geçen haftanın aksine pazar günü hava kapalı ve genelde yağışlıydı. Ben de bugüne uygun vintage bir kombinasyon tercih ettim. Geçen sezon Massimo Dutti'de gördüğüm çiçekli gömleklere bayılmıştım. Ancak renk alternatifleri olmadığından aynı modeli diktirmeye karar vermiştim. Anneciğim de kumaş konusunda süper bir seçim yaptı ve sonunda bu harika gömleğe sahip oldum.


Let me introduce you with Atom. Isn't she adorable? This little Yorkshire terrier is extremely intellegent, loving and  definitely a part of the family. 

Sunday afternoon was mainly about movies and pizza. For the evening my lovely friend Tuna invited me for dinner. It was so much fun to enjoy delicious food and play cards together.



                                                            Atom,truely a joy to be around


My outfit:  Tailored shirt and Zara jeans, my mum's vintage sunnies
Atom's sweater: designed by me & made by mum..

No comments:

Post a Comment