11 February 2011

The Swarovski Event

On wednesday I attended an amazing Swarovski event. The new Spring/Summer collection was launched in Pera Palace. Betul Mardin's team organised the event. It started with Aslı Tezcan's (Swarovski Turkey Country manager) welcome speech. After that, the beautiful models presented the new colllection, in the end, the Daniel Swarovski haute couture show also took place in Turkey for the first time. Celebrities did not miss the show etiher. Ivana Sert, Ahu Yağtu, Dolunay Soysert, Özben Önal, Beliz Köprülü were some of them..After the event the guests enjoyed the historical atmosphere of Pera Palace with delicious food and drinks..


                         The guests were so lucky to have been given amazing gifts from the new collection.


Lovely Betul Mardin


           The new collection is all about joy. The colors are the reflection of summer in poetic way..
The pirates of Caribbian collection. Can't wait to have the flag necklace.

 I got a little tired in the end..


Although I was a little bit ill, tired and sleepy, I could not miss to meet my dearest friend Ziya . After having a wonderful dinner at Mori, we enjoyed the delicious Laduree cookies with tea..      
           The chocolate and caramel are my favorites, you should definitely try them.
Istanbul cathced my heart again..

What I wore for the Swarovski event;
Zara silk dress and clutch
 Nine West Shoes
and of course fabulous Swarovski Jewellery..

No comments:

Post a Comment