22 January 2011

carrie,carrie,carrie..Isn't she just fabulous?

I've always been a huge fan of Carrie Bradshaw.So I decided to dedicate my 3rd post to her..
It is so hard to choose the best looks but here you can find my favorites..Hope you to enjoy her lovely quotes as well..


When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more


                                         I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet.

                                                           Do we need distance to get close?



I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love. And I don't think that love is here in this expensive suite in this lovely hotel in Paris

Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.


Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with

                                                     Here. Swear. Swear on Chanel (or Dior?)



His hello was the end of her endings
Her smile, their first step down the aisle
His hand would be hers to hold forever
His forever was as simple as her smile

He said she was what was missing
She said instantly she knew
She was a question to be answered
And his answer was I do





No comments:

Post a Comment