13 January 2011

golden pearls

Hi everyone,

After a long work day, it is not the best way to spend the rest of the evening in a shopping mall looking for nice and affordable ski pants and jacket..One of the rules of the right shopping is probably buying ski outfit after march and swimsuits in the end of summer..However it is not always the most practial case:(
Anyway after finding the right pants and jacket we (Ates and I) spoiled ourselves by gelato..Although Swiss ice cream has always been my favourite, italian could be a good alternative..







What about my hand-knitted brown sweater my mum made? When I saw a different color of the sweater in Twist I wanted to have it but it was way too short for me. So my dear mother made a similar one for me:)..It looks great with the golden pearls on it..

Loves,
Asli
       hand-knitted brown sweater
        levis jeans
     mango handbag
         Swarovski  Elvis bag charm
          Zara plaid pink coat

No comments:

Post a Comment